Friday, July 16, 2010

Card For July Challenge At InStyle Stamps

So here is my take for InStyle Stamps July Sketch Challenge.
Except for base card stock all supplies used are given by a friend as RAK [thanks again Baukje]
yes she did send me some stamped Tilda's n it was my first time to use Tilda.
I colored her using faber castle pencil colors. & than just went over the colors with eraser pen i have in my set of OHP marker. I dont know if there is any blender medium available. So i just used what I had..
though it doesnt give u the look u get with copic markers but I was happy with the way she looks..

3 comments:

  1. beautiful coloring. there is a medium availabe from camlin, distilled turpentine or something like that..it would work on these pencils i think. Invest in watercolor pencils, from staedler or faber castell. they work fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty, love the embossed background. And she is darling! Thanks for joining us at InStyle Stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete