Thursday, July 22, 2010

Monochromatic Quilled Card

 So after a looong time I tried my hand at quilling. This card is made for a challenge over at Quilling Challenge by Regina. Also it is card I m gonna give to my sister on her coming b'day on 29th july.
Challenge was to create quilled card using monochromatic colours. so I have used shades of pink. those 7 petal flowers that look like red are actually dark pink. Sorry that my camera is not picking up exact colors.


Hope you people like it!!

3 comments:

  1. wow!! This is soo cute!! Loved the effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job!!! So gorgeous card!! and thanks a lot for joining us on our challenge!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend

    Hugs
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilling is perfect doctor!. I am so touched by your kindness ,thank you so much. I am sure to get quilling comb in Chennai, I like to show as much as possible how to do without craft stuff as not having craft things should not stop us from being creative. Thank you so much again. You have a beautiful blog and you make your cards with so much passion. Loved visiting your space.

    ReplyDelete