Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Gift Box With Colored Tilda

Hi everyone,
Today I m showing u a quick gift box made from one A4 sheet of paper. U can see tutorial on WOJ Tutorial Blog. I love WOJ images n tutorials. Sadly I dont have any of their stamps. It sure is one of my wish list products.
Do u see cute Tilda. It was sent to me as stamped image by one of my friends Baukje [thanks bee]. & I have colored her using watercolor pencils sent to me by Tejal [thanks to u too sweety].
This was my first attempt at coloring Tilda as well as using a watercolor pencils.. so do lemme know if u like it or not.
& here is the side view.. i attached tilda with foam tape to raise it a little.
BG paper is by itsy bitsy.
Please ignore the mess  u see in BG. I have no time to clean my desk right now. so I just make things n click photo than n there.

3 comments: